The COOPID Bioeconomy Conference will take place on the next May 31st in Brussels, Belgium. Innovarum is leading the organisation of the event as the Communication Leader of the COOPID EU project.
To celebrate the end of the COOPID project and showcase its results, COOPID is organising a final week of activities to foster debate about the engagement of the primary sector in the bioeconomy: the COOPID Bioeconomy Week, an official #EUGreenWeek Partner Event. The week’s highlight will be the COOPID Bioeconomy Conference in Brussels, where partners and relevant actors will provide recommendations to policymakers, academia, and primary sector stakeholders.
The COOPID Bioeconomy Week will run from May 29 to June 4 (Monday to Sunday). Each day of the week will have a different digital activity focused on hot topics in the agri-food sector & the bioeconomy. The COOPID Bioeconomy Conference on May 31 will be the week’s highlight: an in-person dynamic event at the heart of Brussels.
Details about the COOPID Bioeconomy Conference
Next 31st of May COOPID organises the final event of the project after 2.5 years of work: the COOPID Bioeconomy Conference. In this time, the project has implemented a strategy based on a cascading multiplier effect:
- The selection of 11 real successful businesses in the EU and the organisation of visits to these cases. Participants raised to more than 500.
- An ambassador programme with primary producers (127 #COOPIDambassadors) and more than 1500 impacts.
- The production of high-quality resources (>4000 downloads & views) and a supportive digital project presence.
Why Join Us?
Participate in person in the final project conference where the results of 2.5 years of work will be presented.
- Take part in a debate with experts on challenges faced by primary producers in the bioeconomy & business opportunities that are on the rise.
- Connect with key players in the sector.
- Find out first-hand what are the recommendations produced by the COOPID project
- Visit the project exhibition, and take home all the videos, resources and materials produced by the COOPID project.
Who Is This Event For?
- Primary producers
- Policy makers
- Agri-food cooperatives
- Organisations in the agri-food sector
- EU Projects
- Industry and academia
Other Key Events on the Same Day in Brussels: The 2023 EU AgriResearch Conference
The 31 May 2023 (13:30 CEST – 1 June 2023, 18:00 CEST), the Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (European Commission) is organizing the 2023 edition of the EU AgriResearch Conference:
“This year’s edition will give participants the opportunity to engage with scientists, farmers, rural communities, industry, advisors, policymakers, citizens and NGO representatives.” (European Commission)
The agenda of the COOPID Bioeconomy Conference (09.00-12:30) and the 2023 EU AgriResearch Conference (13:30-18:00) are compatible, with the venues are 15 minutes walk apart: if interested, you can enjoy both agri-food events in your day in Brussels.
More information on the 2023 EU AgriResearch Conference here.
Where To Find More About COOPID?